Sunday, March 29, 2009

Entry 005 | Robert Sean Leonard

Despite the fact that I'm probably too young to have fully enjoyed it, the 90's were the best time of my life. Specifically, movies and music were the best in, in my opinion. One of my favorite things about the 90's is Robert Sean Leonard. He's an actor who's trademark was playing youth trying to break from older ideals in such movies as Dead Poets Society and Swing Kids. Actors like him existed only in the 90's, who now have mostly disappeared, leaving us to bear the dronings of questionable starlets like Hannah Montana and the dude from High School Musical. Anyhoo, he had disappeared from the limelight for well over a decade before making his comeback as House's friend in the show House. He may be best known in this role to most people today, and that makes me kind of sad. I was also dissapointed to find out that he turned 40 this year. I know that's not old, but I have to admit, I was slightly grossed out. A tiny bit. Enjoy pics of young RSL in Swing Kids below:







2 comments:

  1. WTF, Wilson was hot when he was younger! (Sadly, I only know him as Wilson from House). And also... Zach Efron! There's the teenage girl side of me coming out again. I don't have a crush on him though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's so hot anyway, nice pictures

    ReplyDelete