Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Entry 003 | Blogging Beats Burgers Barely

Last weekend while driving back from eating Five Guys (best $5 burger a man can eat - GQ) with Ado, I had an epiphany and that was this:

underground + indie = undie

I immediately thought to put this as my facebook status then thought against it as I'm not accustomed to talking about underwear with my ex creative directors or professional cohorts so why start now? Sometimes I think facebook is the technological equivalent of liquid courage and need to check myself before I wreck myself. I've also been known to claim that I came up with clever things that already exist (i.e. when I was in 2nd grade, I swore I came up with Sally Shells Seashells By the Seashore. But I swear I did and someone stole it from me and made it famous). I kept this genius discovery to myself until today when I shared it with my friend Laura who encouraged me to blog about it. And not in a,"So why don't you blog about it?" while pushing-your-glasses-up-with-index-finger kinda way that I do to other people. But more so in an encouraging way. I've found that people are so supportive of my new blogging kick, it makes me happy. Happ Happ Hilariously Happy He Ho! See I'm good at making up these things.

1 comment:

  1. you are good at making up nonsensical lines. it is a special talent of yours. cultivate it and one day you will be rich!

    ReplyDelete